Olympus Lens Adapter MMF-2 Four Thirds
- Autofocus(AF) is not available.
- Stop-down metering is used.
- Spot metering does not work properly.
- Although it is possible to use A (aperture priority AE) mode in auto exposure, the aperture display is not available.
- In P (Program AE) or S (Shutter speed – priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the auto exposure control does not work.
- The distance scale on the OM system lens may not indicate the actual distance. Always use the viewfinder for focusing.