Nikon D3300 + 18-55 VR II Kit Black
- 24.2 effective megapixel CMOS image sensorEXPEED 2-Nikon’s new image processing engine ISO 100-12800 Type: Single-lens reflex digital camera Lens Mount: Nikon F mount (with AF contacts) Effective Pixels: 24.2 million.
- File Format: NEF (RAW), JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1:4), normal (approx. 1:8), or basic (approx. 1:16) compression, NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats Media: SD (Secure Digital), SDHC and SDXC memory cards; Compatible Lenses: AF-S and AF-I: All functions supported.
- Type G or D AF NIKKOR without built-in autofocus motor: All functions except autofocus supported. IX NIKKOR lenses not supported. Other AF NIKKOR: All functions supported except autofocus and 3D color matrix metering II.
- Lenses for F3AF not supported. Type D PC NIKKOR: All functions supported except autofocus and some shooting modes. AI-P NIKKOR: All functions supported except autofocus and 3D color matrix metering II. Non-CPU: Autofocus not supported.
- Can be used in exposure mode M, but exposure meter does not function. Note: Electronic rangefinder can be used if lens has a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or fasterAuto Focus: Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, 11 focus points (including one cross-type sensor), and AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5 to 3m/1 ft. 8 in. to 9 ft. 10 in.)
- 1080P Full HD Movie Supplied Accessories: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL14, Battery Charger MH-24, Eyepiece Cap DK-5, Rubber Eyecap DK-20, Camera Strap AN-DC3, Accessory Shoe Cover BS-1, Body Cap BF-1B, ViewNX 2 CD-ROM, Ferrite Core (2 types)